Change We Can Believe In?

First off, I DO NOT support Hillary Clinton. I'm still undecided and my primary has already come and gone, so... I am still dissapointed to see John Edwards out of the race; he was my voice and my candidate. In looking at the two candidates left after Edwards had to leave the race, I found some information that, as a good American, I felt needed to be shared, so I'm providing this information for people who may not have the time to spend hours researching the candidates.
.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 Problems, but a b*tch ain't one."
This is the chorus from the SONG Barack used to celebrate his victory in Iowa. Obviously a dig at Hillary, coming off of John McCain being asked (at one of his rallies), "How do we beat the b*tch?" I guess Obama answered in his own way. The song played while he hopped onstage to a cheering crowd. The song is "99 Problems" by Jay-Z.

This is not the CHANGE I stand for. In it, Jay-Z refers to women as hoes and bitches, refers to their pussy in a derogatory way, uses a variety of swears and so on and so on. Why would a future president do this? There were women and children in that audience and yet, this song seemed appropriate, just because he wanted to stick it to Hillary Clinton? He also refused to apologize for this use of derogatory language and song. What kind of change is that?

1 comment:

HillTop said...

thanks for posting this. do we know how the audience reacted?
love your website.